Sunday 31 March 2013

Orange Paperie - March Challenge

I have been promising myself to get involved with this challenge every month.  In the blink of an eye the month goes by and I haven't quite achieved my goal.  The challenge was to use hexagons and do some stamping.  There is one tiny bit of stamping just under the photo and I turned to hexagons into a patchwork flower.  I think I just scraped in before the end of the month.  I've scrapped a photo of my DGD when she was about a month old.  Thanks for an interesting challenge.


I will add a list of materials soon.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Helen...love the punched borders and that precious photo! Such a great idea to make a hexagon bloom! Beautiful work as always! Wishing you a blessed Easter! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the punched edge and that you have made a flower from the hexagons. Thank you for joining us at Orange Paperie and hope to see you lovely pages here again
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely page and such a clever idea to use the hexagon shapes and make a flower, thanks for playing along with us this month, cheers Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page and so clever to use the hexagons and make a flower, thanks for joining us this month, cheers Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the hexagon flower, really so clever of you! Pretty pretty darling colours and exquisite composition! such a sweet photo too, she was soooo tiny there! xoxox

    ReplyDelete