Saturday 26 April 2014

Cherished Memories Together - GD for Scrap 365

It was an honour to be asked to Guest Design for Scrap365 
using the sketch for May.  Thank you Ali.
If you don't know about Scrap365, it's a wonderful English magazine,
click HERE 
to see what it's all about.
I love these Maja papers, which I have been saving for a special layout.
The lace borders were punched with Martha Stewart
Vintage Floral, punch around the page.
The lacy heart frame is from Manor House
Prima made the floral flair
The title chipboard pieces are from Scrapmatts
I love the little resin angel by Prima
The stamping is "Lattice" by Kaiser craft
The butterfly is from DIY invitations - an Office Works range

The journalling reads:-

We were baby sitting you on this day and persuaded you to sit still for a few seconds to take a couple of photos.  I think this one captures the imp in you.   You are such a live wire of a child, with absolutely no fear; so I’ve popped an angel on your page to guard and guide you on the journey of life.   Love Granny


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful scrap page Helen.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! LOOOOVE those papers....& the way you've popped the journaling around the photo...fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness Helen this is just gorgeous!!! You do so many boy pages and this is just such a step away! Fabulous page! And of course jealous at what a wonderful job you do with the border punches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Helen this is a gorgeous layout! Your granddaughter is growing into a beautiful lady. Your layout composition is perfect for her. Love all the girly feminine details and to save her memories with a guardian angel. This a special legacy gift you are leaving for her to treasure. I want to me a granny like you wend I grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is very beautiful. I love the punching and stamping. You captures your granddaughter's personality perfectly. Love the resin angel that watches over her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your beautiful page at Scrap365....and wow...it is a beauty! The colours and the punched edges, and your sweet photo, really make for a fabulous and gorgeous page! Wow, this is a sure favourite for me! ;-) BTW....congrats on the GD at Scrap365...such a thrilling event! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gosh this is STUNNING!!! WOW!!!...love everything here Helen. Congrats on your GDT spot. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Helen this is just beautiful. I saw your guest DT spot on Scrap365 too and was so chuffed. I love the maja papers and managed to get a few sheets here and I am so mean about using them because then they will be gone. I think they are my favourite range at the moment. I love the thickness of the paper and the patterns are just lovely and kind of dreamy. The MS looks fabulous here and the pink journalling and stencilling are just perfect. I need to use my printer more for journalling I do love the look of it. Cute photo too... she is a little minx.

    ReplyDelete