Saturday 9 August 2014

Favourite Photos - CSI 134

Hi there, I hope you are enjoying the weekend.
I have a CSI Design Team page to share with you today.
As well at the quirky image, the bright colours and the prompts
we have a sketch by Em Stafrace to kick start your Mojo.
So let's get sleuthing.
You need to use all the colours,
At least two of the evidence prompts and
at least one of the Testimony prompts.
I chose a Basic Grey background, Serenade collection, "Dowager"
The orange paper is also BG, the Picadilly collection "Eat at Jo's"
The aqua green is Core'dinations cardstock
The Rosette is a left over from Echo Park, "All about a boy"
I just covered the ribbons with yellow to make them fit the scheme.
 Love the circle chippie from Blue Fern which I  wet embossed
with Stampendous "Aged Marine' embossing powder.
The orange Gemstones are from Leeza Gibbons Wishes and dreams' Collection
 The metal sprocket is from Prima, junkyard findings
The title chippies, I left raw are, they are from Imaginarium 
The little bird is by Studio Calico
The small clouds are made with very old Kaisercraft pp
and the banners are Basic Grey "picadilly" stickers.
EVIDENCE
Bird
Ribbons - on rosette
Metal
Clouds
Stitching
Circles

TESTIMONY
I chose to write a thank you note to my oldest Grandson.  It reads:-
When I think of all the things in my life I have to be thankful for, YOU are right up there at the TOP of the list.  Before you arrived, I had no idea that my life would be transformed by your presence.  You’ve REFRESHED my spirit, so that I see the world through your enquiring mind.  You soak up information like a sponge and are thirsty for more.  Your witty sense of humour makes me LAUGH out loud and when you beg to spend time with us, my heart overflows with love.   THANK YOU for being you. Don’t ever try to change your personality to fit in with the rest of the world; all the other spots are taken & you are PERFECT, just the way you are.   Love Granny 17th April 2014

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the ripped edges, the colours, those little CLOUDS... Yum:):) and I always enjoy your printing on the paper:):)) I'm sooo gonna try to fit this one in:) it's a corker of a case:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Helen! Darling photos! Love how you framed them and the embossed background looks awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Helen!! Beautiful photo of your Grandson and I love, love, love your journaling!! As they say, if we had known how wonderful Grandchildren are we would have had them first! LOL!! Fabulous interpretation of the sketch and simply stunning page!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo appealing to me. Love the beautiful photo that takes center stage and the strong design. The embossed cardstock is such a great detail and of course the ample journaling is the icing on the 'cake' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely page Helen, great journalling and lovely photos of your grandson X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an eye catching page Helen...love the design and colours! Love the punched edges and embossed paper. Such sweet phoo's and wonderful journalling too! So awesome that this little guy has added so much to your life....a little blessing indeed! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome as always! Your journaling is just so touching and sweet! How lucky they are to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this Helen....Every little bit of it. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Helen! Crisp, clean and eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a eye catching, GORGEOUS layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a precious layout, matching such precious pics ... loving this so much Helen xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another wonderful layout Helen, and your journalling made my heart constrict. I know what you mean about how they change your life. Although mine have not yet begged to see me. I am overcome with love when I see how their faces light up when they see me. Worth more than anything. Love the clean lines and that chippie is gorgeous. Love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely colours & what a handsome young man!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh what journalling! he is going to LOVE reading it as an adult, his awesome nan and pop who love him to bits. And I love everything you create Helen, alwaysi in perfect harmony with charming details and with just the perfect details to make anything stand out beautifully. xoxo

    ReplyDelete