Monday 2 January 2017

Happy Birthday - Guest designer for CSI

Happy New Year to you all, I have you had a wonderful Christmas.
CSI are celebrating their fifth Birthday and Debbi kindly asked previous designers
 to return and join in the fun.
CLICK HERE
to see what all the talented designers have created to inspire you.
The cat paper is from Crate Paper, Cute Girl, "Sassy, impertinent".
The tiny enamel heart dot is from Prima.
The flower die cuts are by WeR Memory Keepers.
The puffy triangle stickers are from Heidi Swapp.
I used Faber Castell whipped spackle through a Jenni Bowlin stencil for the texture
and a Kaiser craft die for the Happy Birthday title.

The Scene - All five Colours used were used.
The Evidence - I used Triangles, Banner, String, Enamel dots, 
Leaves, Cooking inspired item (cupcake)
The Testimony - Document a Birthday
I chose to scrap these fun pictures about a “Hello Kitty” party.

If you've never played along at CSI, this is the perfect case file to start with.
It comes with a great sketch by Em Stafrace as an added bonus.

I love reading your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to leave them.

11 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Helen! Congrats on your guest designer spot! Your layout is darling! Super cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh love the photos of the pussy cat faces!! what sweet papers to use too, love the texture on the back ground.. a really lovely layout of a special occasion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh yes! That paper is totally cute! Love the colouring....I'm going to try to do this one....who knows if I'll succeed!! My fave bit is your title. For a nano second I thought it was STITCHED..... phew! I was getting a little paranoid between you and Lynette J!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Helen, I love the way you made the colours, the texture and the title letter remind me of sweet pretty cupcakes - perfect to showcase these pics of your granddaughter. Love her pink hair too!! :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been so busy and yet you have still made time for all of this scrapping I don't know how you do it. I love this page for Esther. She looks so sassy in the photo too and the papers are just perfect. I think you nailed this one <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that cat paper is so purrfect - sorry, hehe! What a fab page. I love that stenciling and the photos are gorgeous. Wishing you all the best for a fabulously scrappy 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes that paper is perfect for your kitty theme layout. Beaut photos, love the banner and the happy birthday title. You have solved this case beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have nailed the colour scheme . A bright , happy layout . I like the kaiser die & your banner

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many wonderful little details, Helen! Darling pictures & fabulous layout--love the puffy stickers & little enamel heart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute, cute page! Love it to bits! ;-)

    ReplyDelete