Wednesday 10 January 2018

Scrap Matrix Paper Artsy Challenge Dec/Jan 2018

Hello again Scrappy Friends, just a quick post today to share a tag which I made for the Scrap Matrix challenge.  

The idea is to use Paper Artsy Stamps anyway you wish; a card, an art journal page, a layout, a tag, OTP, or whatever takes your fancy.
I've chosen to make a quick and simple tag with these stamps which are available,
 along with loads of other Scrapping and Mixed media goodies from Vicki at
Scrap Matrix
I used an older Prima tag, because it's thick and sturdy, 
stamped with Ranger Archival ink in jet black and then coloured with Distress Oxides.
I was inspired by some of the wonderful stamping on the Paper Artsy Blog
The finer details were added with Posca and Signo pens.
The butterfly was coloured with Twinkling H2O's and has a lovely shimmer IRL.

Thanks for calling in.  I appreciate any comments you care to leave, 
they bring a smile to my face.

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is sooo cute, love the colors and dandelions are among my favourite things! I hope the weather is being kind to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty tag Helen! Gorgeous background .. so perfect for those sweet flowers!! Just beautifully created!! Love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Helen what a gorgeous tag, that is a beautiful stamp set and I love the way you've used it :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous tag Helen just love those flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this whimsical images & how you colored them, Helen! The bow is gorgeous--wonderful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice, I love the blue with the gold

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty Helen! Love the beautiful image and background! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love this tag! The stamps are just gorgeous and love what you did with them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stamps and tag Helen. I must have a look at the Paper Artsy blog. Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing. Keep cool today and enjoy your weekend. x

    ReplyDelete